* 1 cup flour
* 1/3 cup salt
* 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
* 1 cup water
* 1 tablespoon of oil (I used Canola & Coconut Oil Blend)
* Food coloring (I use a natural version)
- In a saucepan mix flour, salt & cream of tartar. Add water, oil & food coloring. Cook about 3 minutes or until mixture draws away from pan. Cool until you are able to knead. Knead until smooth and place in an airtight container. If it’s still sticky just add more flour. I actually usually add quite a bit more.
* You can also add doTERRA essential oils for even more fun. I like to add Lavender for play before nap time. Or peppermint if morning play time. The options of oil adding are limitless. Ohh you can also add OnGuard if kids are having friends over and you want to keep any sickies away.