Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to get your guy into a healthier lifestyle! What better way to show your love than taking care of his health by gifting him these cool, unique, safe, non-toxic and eco-friendly finds.
The key to finding the perfect gift is searching for meaningful gifts. Gifts that will truly make a difference throughout the year. After many years of trying to find the perfect products for my hubby these are his top picks and of course I’m over the moon to know his choices are non-toxic and eco-friendly!
1. Radius Scuba Toothbrush is the best toothbrush on the market for getting to those hard to reach places.
2. EO Products offer some amazing body washes especially this amazing everyone soap for men cedar & citrus! Its non-GMO, phthalate-free, gluten-free, organic, eco-friendly, cruelty-free and paraben-fee.
3. I’ve mentioned a few times here how amazing my body has felt since doing a daily detox by simply adding a couple of drops of lemon essential oil to my water. Well here’s a great way to make sure your man is drinking his water and also getting a detox in. With lifefactory’s 16 oz glass bottle with classic cap and silicone sleeve. It’s the perfect bottle for travel and glass keeps everything cold and safe especially when adding essential oils.
4. For the man that likes an after shave balm BullDog sells one that my husband loves. Bulldog products are free of artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or ingredients from animal sources.
5. This is a fun find. My husband never carries a wallet. He’s a money clip type of guy and this clip is such a cool way to carry you money and your cards around. The Harmon by JesseBeam!!
6. Last but not least is this Lucky Tiger facial wash for men. Packed with essential oils it’s definitely a top pick!
Have you started your quest to live a more natural lifestyle? If not it’s the perfect time and why not start with the one you love. If you ever have any questions about certain products or how/where to start your natural living quest feel free to reach out.